We believe in relationship building as we work in partnership with the community. As a core value of Lifeline Malawi, we are guided by the community in our practices, relationships, and operations.
- Engagement with chiefs and community leaders
- "Reach Out & Touch" program, offering benevolent assistance to patients in need
- Sunday Christian Fellowship: community worship, preaching and prayer
- Christian outreach by the Lifeline spiritual team, to spread the message of hope, salvation and prayer to surrounding areas
- Morning Devotions for staff and patients